A Sensual & Sexual Love Ceremony!
For most of us, just to hear a certain song brings back a particular memory or feeling from an earlier time in our lives. Smells, songs, sounds, sights, tastes, places, even a single word can all act as a stimulus for memories, feelings and emotions that can go as far back as early childhood.
The Tantric Ganja Room is, quite simply, a room 'programmed' for intimacy. If you can dedicate a room in your house for your lovemaking you are, in effect, "programming" that room. Just by entering it, sensual feelings start to arise in you. In it's essence, this is when two (or more!) people meet in a beautiful prepared space to enjoy their sexuality enhanced with the feeling of a cannabis high!
These memory cues are very powerful and exist in all of us. Most occur in our everyday lives without us even being aware of them. However, they can also be programmed either by oneself or with the help of a psychologist or hypnotist. This programming process is called NLP or Neuro Linguistic Programming.
Your bedroom can be a Tantric Room because that is where most couples tend to make love. However, because you do other activities in the bedroom, like reading, watching TV and so on then that tends to dilute the programming effect. Better to have one private room in your house exclusively for love. It would be a good idea to have an internal and external lock to this room so that others do not accidentally walk in. Also by keeping that room completely secure and private it gives you the complete freedom to decorate the room exactly as you want!
Here is a suggested list of items to have in your Tantric Ganja Ritual Room:
- Massage oils
- Fragrant Incense
- Fresh fruits that have a sensual appeal (like bananas, strawberries, cherries and peaches)
- Computer or TV to play erotic videos on!
- Sensual erotic art to decorate the walls of the room.
- Aphrodisiacs and relaxants like champagne, fresh oysters, chocolates and strawberries
- Marijuana in a form that is most enjoyable for either of you. For instance, one partner might like smoking and the other might like consuming marijuana as an edible.
- Stereo for sensual music
- Love manuals and sensual guide books
- Colored light bulbs to create different moods. Red light bulbs are especially good because red light is very conducive to erotic love-making and
- Any cushions or pillows (they are necessary for deeper penetration in certain sexual positions)
- Candles. Naked bodies look much better bathed in in the soft flickering glow of candlelight than say, the harsh glare of fluorescent light. Women are almost universal in their hatred of fluorescent light which tends to highlight all physical imperfections no matter how minor.
- Wall or ceiling mirrors. Both men and women can be turned on by the reflection of themselves. The eyes are an erogenous zone that should not be forgotten!
A Tantric Ganja Room is especially suited for those who lead busy, stressful lives or who have children. By creating a sensual sanctuary against the chaos of this world you should find it easier to unwind and thus be more in the mood for love . . .
We recommend that couples practice at least once a week/month!
For more information about being part of the Tantric Ganja Eco-Feminist Pornumentary please click on the following links: